THE LEGAL STUFF
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
· All bookings require card details at time of booking. You will not be charged however, if you fail to attend your booking, a $10pp fee will incur.
· As a courtesy you agree to contact the venue if you need to change or cancel your booking.
· While we will try our best to reschedule your booking, we cannot guarantee that a timeslot will be available.
· No shows and cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will not be refunded.
WET OR EXTREME WEATHER POLICY
Circumstances such as the weather may impact our ability to provide your experience. We will contact you at the earliest opportunity to advise you of any changes.
If, through circumstances beyond our control, your booked experience becomes unavailable, we will offer you:
· Rescheduling of your booking
Please note we cannot guarantee that your preferred date and timeslot will be available.
Neat dress is required at all times | No face tattoos or costumes. | ID may be required
Management reserves the right to refuse entry based on consideration of the dress code.
CLINK is a family friendly venue. Obscenity and vulgarity will not be tolerated.
· Children need to be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised at all times.
· Remember to be sun safe, and bring your own sunscreen, sun hat and sunglasses.
· CLINK will not be held liable for any loss of personal property.
· Shade is not guaranteed.
· Due to OHS, in extreme heat service may not be offered, this is up to management’s discretion in temperatures above 35 degrees.
DRY ZONE REGULATIONS
· No external food or drinks are to be brought into CLINK.
· Food and drinks purchased onsite are not to leave the licensed area, whether taken out or passed out.
· Smoking and vaping are strictly forbidden at all times.
· Management reserves the right to have you removed instantly for violation of house policies.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
· We practise strict responsible service of alcohol at all times.
· Intoxicated individuals will not be served or tolerated. Management reserves the right to refuse service.
· Maximum of 3 drinks per person at any one time, no shots or doubles.
· CLINK reserves the right to exclude or eject anyone from the premises if they are misbehaving or behaving in an objectionable manner.
· We will hold you financially responsible for any wilful damages sustained to CLINK
· There is to be no loitering, as management reserves the right to remove you from the licensed area.